The Mowbray’s Tree Service (MTS) District and Division Coordinators (DDC) are the administrative support for the MTS Field Supervisors and General Foremen, ensuring schedule adherence, efficient work scheduling, correct data capture in client work management systems and accurate documentation of work submitted to the office for billing purposes. The DDC reports directly to the MTS Billing Manager.
- Combines data management, work scheduling, record keeping, and accounts receivable for full visibility to all of Mowbray’s projects.
- Monitors the various work management systems.
- Verifies the accuracy of all paperwork.
- Invoices customers.
- Oversees that completed work is closed accurately and correlates with invoicing paperwork.
- Enters invoices into MTS accounting software and submits invoices with required documentation to the customers within established deadlines.
- Proficient with MS Office, specifically Excel and Outlook.
- Strong keyboard and data entry skills.
- Demonstrates trustworthy handling of confidential data.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, and maintains compliance with legal and regulatory aspects.
- High School Diploma (Required)
- Certifications preferred in:
- General Accounting
- ArcGIS Collector
- Jot Forms
- Power BI