JOB DESCRIPTION: EXPEDITER
The Mowbray’s Tree Service (MTS) Expediter will assist the MTS Purchasing Manager with the procurement and inventory management of all field operations and Safety equipment. The Expediter will report directly to the MTS Purchasing Manager.
- Chico, Ca
- San Jose, Ca
- Sacramento, Ca
- Martinez, Ca
Using MTS Equipment Inventory Software, the Expediter will:
- Manage and maintain the equipment inventory process.
- Maintain equipment purchase orders and records.
- Oversee equipment tracking and shipping.
Other duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Coordination and authorization of equipment utilized by field personnel, including:
- Climbing Gear
- Specialized Equipment
- Assemble and inventory of equipment kits for:
- New Employees
- Ground Operations
- Specialty Groups
- Provide support to the fleet team to provide necessary equipment for:
- Field Trucks
- Bucket Trucks
- Specialty Equipment
- Manage the process of fire extinguisher inspection and maintenance for field operations and fleet operations.
- Manage the process and vendors involved with fire extinguisher inspection and maintenance.
- California Driver’s License
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Office management skills
- Time management skills
- Knowledge of methods, tools, and equipment of the trade.
- High School Diploma
- Basic Math Skills
- MS Office 365 and the ability to adapt to new software programs.