**Position will be assigned based on qualifications**
The Field Safety Monitor is responsible for supporting field activities of Mowbray’s Tree Service (MTS)field crews and field supervision in tree industry related operations. The Field Safety Monitor A ensures that crews are operating in compliance with government agencies and are in accordance with customer’s safety requirements. The Field Safety observer will report directly to the Regional Safety Manager.
The Field Safety Supervisor is responsible for the training and managing Mowbray’s Tree Service (MTS) field crews and field supervision in tree industry related operations. The Supervisor ensures that crews are operating in compliance with the government agencies and in accordance with customer’s safety requirements, with the stop-work authority to mitigate hazardous conditions and is primarily responsible for training Field Safety Monitors.
- 5 years of previous experience managing or supporting safety programs.
- 5 years of previous industry experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Required)
- Familiar with IOS (Required)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (Required)
- Conflict resolution training
- Experience in tree trimming, tree removal, and material hauling
- Experience in tree industry operations
- Commercial Drive’s License (CDL) (Preferred, should be completed within 1 year)
- High School Diploma (Preferred)
- Bilingual (Preferred)
- CPR and First Aid Instructor (Preferred)
- EHAP Certified (Preferred)
- CTSP (Preferred)
- Certified Arborist (Preferred)
- Certified Tree Worker (Preferred)