**This position is specifically for a Sennebogen Operator.**
The Mowbray’s Tree Service (MTS) Specialized Tree Equipment Operator performs Vegetation Management operations using one or more of the specialized heavy equipment within Mowbray’s Mechanized Equipment Fleet. This includes, but is not limited to, Grapple Trucks, Sennebogens, the Albach Diamant 2000, and the Albach Fallbach. The Specialized Tree Equipment Operator will report directly to the Crew Foreman assigned to their jobsite.
Personnel performing the role of Specialized Tree Equipment Operator will have the following responsibilities:
- Operate equipment in a safe, efficient, and effective manner while minimizing all risks to the job site personnel, the public, and property.
- Operate equipment in accordance with all MTS policies, procedures, and manufacturer guidelines.
- Maintain equipment in accordance with all manufacturer guidelines.
- Ensure the safe and secure storage of all equipment.
- Notify MTS Fleet of any maintenance requirements or repair issues.
- Driver’s License – Required
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) – Required for Grapple drivers
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) – for Sennebogens, Fallbach, and Diamant Operators, must obtain within 6 months
- Experience in the tree care industry, utility line clearance and/or vegetation management – Preferred
- 2 year’s experience operating heavy equipment – Required
- Experience that includes Grapple Trucks, Sennebogens, Fallbach, and/or Diamants – Preferred
- For Specialized Tree Equipment Operator (Journeyman Tree Trimmer) candidate must be assessed as a Climber 2 – Required
- To qualify for the position, both the Non-Journeyman Tree Trimmer and Journeyman Tree Trimmer must pass the Mowbray’s safety/ground person assessment during the onboarding process – Required
- Ability to perform routine maintenance on assigned equipment – Required
- Ability to work in all weather conditions – Required
- Willingness to travel at times – Required
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED – Required
- Heavy Equipment Operator License – Preferred
- CPR, First Aid, and EHAT trained – Preferred
|Job Category||Heavy Equipment Operator|