Posted 2 years ago
Personnel performing the role of a Supervisor will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee the performance of the field operations.
- Schedule and ensure all jobs are completed accurately and in compliance with deadlines and expectations.
- Communicate and coordinate resources needed to complete each job with the area manager.
- Request outages and line shut down activities.
- Schedule maintenance of equipment with fleet personnel.
- This position does not require travel.
- This position is located in the city of Sacramento, Ca.
- Must be an ISA Certified Arborist.
- 3-5 years line clearance experience.
- Previous Supervisor experience (preferred)